Trading on exchange
171.8 million GMT
Token price history
- Radical App LLC was founded
- Dust was founded
- Over 1 million messages sent per day
- In-memory patent application filed
- Blast feature implemented
- 5 million messages sent per day
- 1 million users
- Long polling added
- 1 billion messages sent on Dust
- Begin Mercury Protocol development
- GMT token launch announcement. Release whitepaper.
- Deployed GMT token contracts to Ethereum testnet Rinkeby
- Begin internal admin testing of the smart contracts on the test network
- Independent security audits completed
Security audits for GMT token smart contacts successfully completed by Open Zeppelin
- GMT token launch
Launch GMT token smart contracts onto Ethereum mainnet and begin token launch.
If successfully completed, the GMT token launch will provide us with funding for the next stage of Mercury Protocol development
- Release blog post explaining decentralized governance proposal
Decentralized governance will allow stakeholders to generate, inspect and vote on proposed updates to the protocol. We will release more details in the blog post.
- Begin implementation of decentralized governance smart contracts
- Complete independent security audits of decentralized governance smart contacts
- Launch web UI for decentralized governance
- Ship v1.0.0 of Broadcast
The Broadcast app project is in pre-alpha, and we are on target to have a first version in market by end of year.
- Complete state channel implementation
Implement state channels to allow for highly scaleable transaction processing.
-Open-source Mercury Protocol
Mercury Protocol will be made available for anyone to integrate into their application.
Alongside, we will also release in-depth documentation on how to integrate the protocol into your application.
- Mercury Protocol hackathon
We will host a hackathon to support and encourage developers building apps on top of the Mercury Protocol
Trading on exchange
|Current price||0.015527 USD|
|Alexa rank||326,458 th|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.