McFly.aero is a global project for constructing city aero taxi infrastructure powered by blockchain and using tokens for all transactions between elements. eVTOLs are flying vehicles with electric engines and vertical take-off and landing. They look like drones, but are larger and can carry people. 18 companies are working on them. 3 have prototypes. Daimler Ventures, Boeing, Geely/Volvo, Tencent and Atomico Ventures are investing into eVTOL production. Flying cars are not a sci-fi movie anymore. They are real and they are closer than you think. There are other sides of the industry: chargers, landing pads, maintenance, mobile apps. Like in motor industry, it's not enough to build a car - you have to create infrastructure around them, make a protocol to connect eVTOLs with chargers, chargers with landing pads, pads with mobile apps, mobile apps with passengers, and that’s exactly what McFly.aero is about. Powered by blockchain and with tokens for all transactions, free and open for entrepreneurs of all kinds.
Vladimir SalatovTEST PILOT AND ENGINEER
Nikolay FonurinAERONAUTICS ENGINEER
Mikhail SorokinLEAD ENGINEER
Kirill ElaginDIGITAL MARKETING AND ANALYTICS
Valeri LavrischevSOFTWARE ENGINEER
Hiroshi HommaMARKETING DIRECTOR
Artyom ZhivilovLEAD ENGINEER, SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Ivan KosovPR, COMMUNICATIONS, VIDEO PRODUCTION
Kaoru InoueSENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Vladimir SysoevHEAD OF AERODYNAMICS, CALCULATIONS AND DATA
Igor OvsyannikovLEAD ENGINEER
Sergey KirichkovCERTIFICATION PROGRAM MANAGER
Andrey MuryginLEAD ENGINEER
Pierre Marc Emile Louis Roger Bogaerts
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
2017 - Launch
- 3,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens.
- Cross-industrial workgroup for the business and technological requirements for the blockchain.aero core blockchain established.
- First entrepreneurs in key cities in the development and deployment of the blockchain.aero grid.
2018 - First flight
- 10,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens.
- Alpha version of the blockchain.aero’s custom blockchain for the urban mass aviation.
- Application layer and APIs become available, first mobile apps are tested.
- 2-seater Bartini and other vehicles become available for test flights, first real flight-blocks are recorded on the blockchain.
2019 - Manufacturing
- 30,000 of Bartini and other aircraft vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens.
- Key cities (markets and communities) are determined.
- Mass production manufacturing facility construction is started (to provide 50,000 Bartini vehicles throughout 2021-2022).
- 4-seater Bartini and other vehicles become available for test flights.
2020 - Deployment
- 7,000 of Bartini vehicles are tokenized by McFly tokens.
- While Uber starts flights in Dallas, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Blockchain.aero introduces flights in the first cities — its community members.
- Entire fleets are operated through blockchain.
- Mass urban traffic organizers are adopting the decentralized technologies of the blockchain.aero consortium.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.