Main objective of Marqyt is to reduce the number of counterfeit goods, thereby increasing the profitability of original productions and clearing the market of low-quality counterfeit products. Using the application MARQYT, the producer or the manufacturer will be able to enter certain information about its product in the blockchain in a few clicks. Furthermore, the product is assigned a unique code, which, in contrast to GlobalTradeItemNumber, will store all the necessary information about the product, and not only about its commodity item. A unique encrypted product identification code can be applied to, and marked on, the goods in any convenient technological way for the producer or the manufacturer, including in the form of QR-code, NFC stickers, and RFID label tags. In addition, other means applied for automatic identification can be used as such technologies, namely: optically recognizable identifiers (barcodes, DataMatrix), online tools and facilities for tracking, localization and position fixing while using the active RTLS label.
Closed 1 day, 14 hours ago
|Token Sale||09/05/2018 9 a.m. - 10/20/2018 11 a.m.|
Mihails FrolovsCTO & SENIOR DEVELOPER
Roland ZoloyedovBLOCKCHAIN EXPERT
|Hard cap||7,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Development of a web interface of version 1.0 for producers/manufacturers, namely: entering the product into the database, the product overview, the functionality of depot/ warehouse; creating a mobile application that can communicate with the support service of the manufacturer/producer via API.
- Preparing for ICO and developing a platform for integrating Blockchain's capabilities into the project
- Development and integration of an appropriate smart contract into the project
- Start of pre-ICO
- Implementation of loyalty programmes and bonuses for active users. Public presentation of the first version of the project.
- Creation of cryptowallet inside the system. Global market launch of the platform
- Publication of the framework for developers to implement their projects
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.