MANX (MacroChain Computing and Networking System) is a distributed service platform that supports post-quantum cryptography and high-performance multi-chain cooperation, while facilitating the value-aggregated closed-loop token economy. The goal of the MANX project is to establish a blockchain ecosystem for small-medium enterprises and individuals based on third-generation public chain architecture, allowing applications to be developed with ease.
MANX provides a super server that offers decentralized services for various Internet services. MANX features an extensible multi-chain architecture that is the basis of a core high-performance main chain. Decentralized applications require customized closed-loop operating environments to perform effectively on subchains. MANX provides the Internet backend to meet the diverse needs of various decentralized applications. The post-quantum security mechanism adopted by MANX can guarantee the security of the public chain infrastructure in the era of decentralization and quantum computing.
Eric S. MaskinECONOMIC ADVISOR, ECONOMIC ADVISOR
Vladan VuletićTECHNOLOGY ADVISOR
Randall DavisTECHNOLOGY ADVISOR
Peter DuCRYPTOCURRENCY ADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Preparation, including team-building (Technology, Management and Advisory) and fund-raising (June to August – private placement;
- September – public offering; September to October – MANX trades on exchange)
- Create parallel development teams for developing main chain, multi-chain, state channel, post-quantum encryption and MANX Framework.
- MANX main chain Testnet goes live.
- Assemble MANX components. MANX Framework enables rapid development of DAPPs for SME by developers.
- MANX Framework complete, functional testing.
- Enhanced features developed for MANX. The development of post-quantum cryptography, State Channel, Cross-Chain Mechanism modules complete.
- Complete post-quantum cryptography, State Channel and Cross-Chain Mechanism modules. Go live on the main chain
- MANX public chain goes live, Genesis Block is created. MANX DAPPs boarding on chain. All MANX design features are completed.
- Public chain goes live
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.