December 2017 - ICO testnet
- Lytictail testnet for ICO token development
January 2018 - Lytictail Token Pre-sale
- Lytictail Token offered at a discounted price
February 2018 - Partner Page Released
- Lytictail will unveil our partner voting page
March 2018 - Lytictail Global Charity Fundraiser
- Lytictail fundraises publically for its platform while giving 90% to partner charities.
- Android wallet released
April 2018 - Lytictail Exchange Beta
- Proof-of-Merit token exchange developed
August 2018 - Lytictail Debit Card Release
- Visa debit card releases allowing users to spend Lytictail anywhere
October 2018 - Lytictail Platform Launches
- Consumers are able to use Lytictail at retailer
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.