LetsBet is a blockchain based, decentralized P2P betting exchange. It is a automated match-making platform, where people could challenge each other, for example to bet on the results of games, to predict the correct scores or prices of stocks, currencies, etc. As the entire booking process is run by smart contracts, there are little to no maintenance and operation costs. There is no need for service personal reviewing players accounts, asking for identity, KYC or any other personal details. There is no connection to your bank account or credit card. Our virtual robots, smart contracts written in the solidity programming language on the Ethereum blockchain, processes all required tasks.
Closed 1 year, 3 months ago
|Token Sale||07/07/2018 midnight - 08/08/2018 midnight|
|Soft cap||1,000 ETH (182,960 USD)|
|Hard cap||10,000 ETH (1,829,600 USD)|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
- Prototype design and proof of concept
- Design and development of decentralized betting application
- Release MVP on Testnet and token sale annoucement
- Presale and regular ICO token sale using Dutch Auction
- UX enhancements, providing multilingual support
- Launch on Mainnet and exchange listing
- Mobile wallet, in-browser built wallet and hardware wallet support
- Based on community decisions new games will be released
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.