Lamden’s TAU token facilitates interoperability and value exchange between established cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications made with the Lamden developer suite.
While chain-to-chain swaps have been described in theory, they have not been made into an easy to use interface that allows people without vast cryptocurrency knowledge to take advantage of them in their own use cases.
Lamden’s developer suite is designed to streamline the production of enterprise grade software and commercialize the concepts found in the blockchain space.
Our tools allow rapid development and deployment of custom blockchain systems that mimic the modern development process featured in such tech stacks as Node.js or Python which provide a plethora of easy to use tools, extensive and robust documentation, and vastly popular support communities.
Our suite consists of 3 products: a project automation tool (Saffron), package manager (Flora), and an atomic swap execution protocol (Clove).
Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0308422 USD (0.00000813 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||142.2 million TAU|
|Total supply||288.1 million TAU|
|Market cap||4,386,246 USD|
|Volume (24h)||14,651.5778821 USD|
Token price history
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
Month 1: Presale Begins
- Technical demonstration of Saffron, Flora, and Clove
- Beginning abstraction process of Saffron from Ethereum technology to other blockchains
- Sandbox package manager online
- Strengthen networking, business expansion, partnerships, awareness
Month 2: Token Sale Begins
- Addition of parity client to Saffron for proof of authority chains
- Beginning of several enterprise case studies (planning stages and smart contract development)
- Begin setup of foundation and plan of outreach
- Dockerized services for Saffron – Ethereum stabilized
Month 3: Token Distribution Completed
- Flora integrated with fault tolerant data store (close to alpha release)
- Clove ready for integration into Saffron and Flora
- Further abstraction of Saffron
- End-to-end presentational demo of all three tools
Month 4: Software Testing
- Rigorous testing of all three tools in development workflows
- Q&A Testing
- Plan for alpha release at end of month
- Set-up of hackathons, conventions, and more.
Month 5: Alpha launch of software
- Alpha launch of software
- Set up of community bug bounty program
- Beginning of saffron support of other chains
- Enterprise case study demo
Month 6: Enterprise Case Study (ECS) finished
- Start Wrapper abstraction to support any blockchain technology.
- Package manager supports dependencies.
- User acquisition plan established
- Documentation finished
- Front end interface to browse and interact with Lamden's suite (web app)
Month 9: Deployment
- Lamden Tau deployed on high throughput blockchain
- Lamden Tau migration event
- 2nd Enterprise Case Study released
- Internal Venture Project outlined
Month 12: Growth
- All software is stable (V1 release)
- Protocol specification outlined
- Community pass over plan completed
- Enterprise stewardship
- Major corporate partnerships in place
|Current price||0.0308422 USD|
|Alexa rank||2,461,449 th|
|Promotional video views||25,572|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.