Kript is an Ethereum-based mobile app designed to help crypto investors manage their assets. The app features the latest major news and updates about the ICO analytics, price forecasting information fuelled by the community and by top crypto investors. Through Kript you can build and manage a crypto portfolio, be in touch with successful traders around the world, invest in cryptocurrencies and ICOs, and get insightful information about the market and the future price of crypto assets.
|Token for sale||100,000,000 KRPT|
|Token supply||250,000,000 KRPT|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Company's registration in Singapore
- Publication of a whitepaper
- kript.io launch
- Development of a beta version
- Visualisation of a trading functionality
- Release of the app on Google store and the Apple App Store
- Road show
- Advisors' and experts' attraction
- Clarifying the architecture of Dapp, technology solutions, and potential partners
- Further development of the application
- The application will have new sections such as "News feed", "Quotes", "Forecasts", and "Experts rating"
- Integration with 20 crypto exchanges and crypto wallets, release of the section "Portfolio"
March 9, 2018
- Release of the main sections of the application based on the comments from users and KRPT token holders
- Testing of a decentralized p2p-stock-exchange within the application
- Adding KRPT token to crypto exchanges
- Decentralization of the main functions of the application) before only wallets were decentralized)
- Release of the virtual advisor and personal recommendations using AI that will process the major events within the blockchain networks
- Active product promotion in the APEC Region
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.