Knowchain is a new blockchain with 2 layers that power the ability to make transactions with additional information attached on-chain. The main idea is a 2 layers blockchain with layer 1 as Value Settlement Layer to make the value transferring process faster and layer 2 as Ano Layer to store Ano units that can be anything such as Smart Contracts or Additional Information. The 2 layers blockchain will be managed by more than 1 consensus algorithms. The idea here is to create an Ultranode system to oversee the layer 2 and provide additional services to the network as Information Verification, Instant Send, Private Send, etc.
Viet VuCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Than PhamLEAD BLOCKCHAIN
Trung NguyenBLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Nam NguyenFRONTEND DEVELOPER
Emma RavenauxMARKETING TEAM
Roxana SalazarDESIGN TEAM
Tam NguyenBOARD ADVISOR
Patrick ChuaBOARD ADVISOR
Gee OngBOARD ADVISOR
Bao LamBOARD ADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Architect designing: 2-layered blockchain - Ano layer and Know layer.
- Whitepaper v1.0 is officially released. Knowchain is to bring blockchain technology to real world use cases.
- Start of the Private Sale. Devnet for Know layer will be released.
- Public Testnet for Know layer will be release.
- Devnet for Ano layer will be released.
- Integration of Know layer and Ano layer. Start of the Knowchain Delegates program
- Know Virtual Machine and Smart Contract system integration into Knowchain. Start of the Knowchain Ultranodes program.
- Public Testnet for Knowchain. Start of Delegates voting.
- Knowchain Mainnet: Swap to Knowchain native unit - KNOW
Bounty campaign information
|Start of campaign||July 26, 2018|
|End of campaign||Oct. 31, 2018|
|Tokens for bounty||155,909,646 KNOW|
|Reward pool||1,405,338 USD|
|Bounty tokens percentage||2.0 %|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.