Keen is a purely decentralized ride-hailing service that nobody controls can penetrate into markets that ride-hailing platforms under ownership of corporations cannot. Drivers and riders can interact directly through a purely peer-to-peer mechanism that has no centralized parties involved. Keen mobile app will interact with KeenNet. Since there is no central authority involved, there is no single point of failure. Everything is processed through smart contracts and becomes a part of the blockchain. Keen will be a global platform available to everyone who wishes to use it irrespective of their geographical location.
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
- Market analysis and R&D for software architecture.
- Whitepaper release.
- UI / UX design and front-end tests.
- Keen Tokens pre-sale.
- Distribution of Keen Future Tokens to pre-sale contributors.
- Community building campaigns.
- Launch of Android and iOS apps (alpha) with basic ride-hailing functionality over Ethereum’s testnet.
- Launch of KeenNet (alpha). Independent third-party security audits
- Token swap of Keen Future Tokens with Keen Tokens.
- Keen Tokens Crowdsale.
- Keen Tokens availability on exchanges.
- Keen apps integration with KeenNet.
- Beta launch of Keen Platform.
- Extensive rides testing and bug bounty campaigns.
- Rollout of a stable release.
- Continuation of community building campaigns.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the platform.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.