The Kash device is a multi-currency wearable hardware wallet and a UI friendly compatible software wallet. Kash membership is acquired strictly through the one-time membership ICO token sale and subsequently grants the perks of being a Kash member. One main feature of being a Kash member is receiving a monthly Kash token bonus equivalent to 20% of the amount of tokens purchased during the ICO sale.
Closes 1 month, 1 week from now
|Pre-Sale||04/08/2018 midnight - 04/22/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||04/23/2018 midnight - 06/01/2018 midnight|
|Country||United States of America|
|Token for sale||120,000,000 KASH|
|Token supply||200,000,000 KASH|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Marketing and promotion for the crowdsale;
- Pre-sale begins 4.8.2018 & ends 4.22.2018;
- Main sale begins 4.23.2018 & ends 6.01.2018;
- Further design of multi-currency desktop wallet;
- Further research and development of the internal design; and architecture of the hardware wallet;
- Scouting for embedded systems designers, circuitry; engineers, and manufacturers;
- Exchange Listings;
- Coinmarketcap Listing.
- First Kash token distributions for members 8.1.2018;
- Backend development of Windows desktop wallet;
- Contract Manufacturing Partners for parts;
- Second Kash token distribution for members 9.1.2018;
- Front end development of Windows desktop wallet;
- Third Kash token distribution for members 10.1.2018.
- Alpha testing of desktop wallet;
- Further firmware development;
- Beta testing of desktop wallet for Kash members;
- Fourth Kash token distribution for members;
- Finalization of circuit design;
- Fifth Kash token distribution for members;
- Finalization of PCB design;
- Finalized BOM list;
- Sixth Kash token bonus distribution for members.
- PCB prototyping;
- Injection moulding prototyping;
- Evaluating, debugging, and testing of PCB prototype;
- Smart Card Chip programming;
- Kash desktop public release;
- FCC application for US certification;
- CE application for EU certification;
- RoHS application for EU and California certification;
- 7th, 8th, 9th distribution of Kash token bonuses for members.
- 10th, 11th, 12th Kash token bonus distribution;
- Complete hardware wallet prototype;
- Testing software compatibility;
- Manufacturing of the first batch of the Kash wallet;
- Pre-orders opened for Kash members only.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.