|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
January 2018 - May 2018: Kambria Alpha
- Deploy key smart contracts on testnet.
- Have GitHub repos linkable to the testnet contracts.
- Open up OhmniLabs’ 3d printing and waterjet aluminum processes to ensure KDNA orders are fabricated into real world parts as fast as possible.
- Work with roboticists and groups around the world to start sharing KDNA and evolving the tools and processes as needed.
- Ohmni robots available to order as a base platform. Continue building out APIs and SDKs based on needs and engage other roboticists in guiding the development.
- Start initial bounties for add-ons, enhancements and other valuable technology contributions to Kambria. These may start off-chain and move to on-chain once the smart contracts are ready.
June 2018 - December 2018: Kambria Beta
- Open up smart contracts on mainnet.
- Open up major subcomponents of Ohmni with appropriate licensing transferred from OhmniLabs. Motor drives, touchscreen and display, USB, embedded system, battery charging, vision algorithms, etc.
- Be able to view these pieces (and those contributed by others) in the code base and remix/work on integrating them into new forms. Collaborate with other teams on demos showing what can be created.
- Receive real KDNA or fiat orders for these parts on the main chain and send
back completed parts.
- Issue some initial real bounties on mainnet and start bringing the new technology into Kambria codebase for all to share.
Q1 2019: Full release
- Full release of Ohmni in the Kambria codebase. Entire KDNA and open for full
- All bounty systems and Dapps active, released, and usable.
|Alexa rank||1,465,263 th|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.