- Create business proposal and proof of concept code
- Create beta platform for website owners. Get feedback from cryptocurrency investors and developers. Launch on internal website network and create beta-blockchain. (opened platform publicly)
- Find seed investors who would be willing to fund the company in return for cryptocurrency or equity. And/or explore other funding options. Secure investment for ICO marketing and exchange listing.
- Publish first set of monthly accounts.
- Start advertising and marketing campaigns targeting publishers and potential ICO investors. Move network out of beta stage and into production with major update.
- Create ICO marketing plan. Release block explorer. Scale up marketing campaigns. Create Bitcointalk ANN thread.
- Start work on merchant tools. Updates to whitepaper. Produce demo/sales video for investors. Start preparing for ICO.
- Open source code base
- Create market liquidity with ICO and listing JSE on exchange(s).
- Explore options for user advertising, listing company publicly, further development.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.