Joint Ventures brings a much-needed change to the current digital content landscape. Our aim is to create an economy that rewards every participant of the network, including publishers, authors, commenters, advertisers, and moderators, while minimizing third-party commissions. Joint Ventures plans to create a community-centered content economy. We discuss the implementation of a transparent advertising revenue model in our ecosystem, which will allow publishers to monitor real-time engagements with their content as well as helping advertisers to get the maximum value out of their advertising budget.
|Total raised||2,238,000 USD|
|Token for sale||100,000,000 JOINT (16%)|
|Token supply||616,000,000 JOINT|
|Hard cap||12,500 ETH (5,633,625 USD)|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||No|
- The first group of publishers will join our platform in April 2018. We have done the background work to ensure the onboarding of popular publishers
- Finishing backend transformation into cloud-based microservices to handle growth
- We’ll release our WordPress plugin for testing and mass implementation. Our plan is to release a beta version and improve it per user feedback.
- We’ll release our block explorer apps for listing reward-related transactions and contents.
- By December 2018, we will launch our own mobile apps.
- We’ll introduce another feature, Content Recommendations, which will show relevant content recommendations from the website accessed by commenters.
- We’ll add a subscription option for commenters, allowing them to subscribe to exclusive content from our network.
Q2 2019: Joint AdExchange
- We will launch AdExchange platform within the second quarter of 2019. It will allow advertisers to secure ad placements throughout our network.
Q3 2019: Content Discovery
- Content Discovery is another project that we’ll add to our content ecosystem. Its main function is to allow users to discover new content throughout our network. It will show suggestions depending on users’ reading habits and preferences. For publishers, our Content Discovery feature will offer an opportunity to gain more visitors from Joint’s network. Publishers will be able to market their content on our platform by spending Joint tokens. Our Content Discovery platform will be live by the third quarter of 2019.
Q4 2019: Joint Affiliates
- Joint Affiliate is a program targeted towards the expansion of our network. We’ll introduce an affiliate platform, allowing publishers to earn commissions for generating sales and leads for advertisers.
|Total raised||2,238,000 USD|
|Alexa rank||2,494,697 th|
|Promotional video views||3,391|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.