2015 - Preliminary Research
- 3fs executed preliminary research on establishing common interoperability between international medical systems.
2016 - Seed
- 3fs provided initial capital and support to establish Iryo. The team began by validating several proofs of concept and pilot projects.
2017 - Pre ICO
- The Iryo Network was introduced to the public in order to address common downfalls of inoperable medical systems.
2018 - ICO + Production Grade Implementation
- Official crowdsale of Iryo tokens. Production-grade, fully scalable implementation for Iryo partners.
2019 - Iryo Public Release
- Integration of interoperable unified health records, zero-knowledge storage, and blockchain permissions.
2020 - Network Expansion
- Iryo Network system support and adoption of value-added services. Design and execution of Iryo certified clinics.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.