Despite its rapid evolution, IoT is still far from reaching mass adoption and lacks “killer applications” that would draw new users to the ecosystem due to issues such as low scalability, high operating cost, privacy concerns and lack of functional values.
IoTeX is tackling this problem by introducing token economy into IoT spaces as we strongly believe that crypto incentives as well as the community effort are the two key forces to propel innovations in IoT space. In short, IoTeX is the next generation IoT-oriented blockchain platform with strong scalability, privacy, isolatability and developability for incubating new IoT applications and ecosystems.
|Total raised||21,311,825 USD|
|Fundraising Goal||21,311,825 USD|
|Restricted countries||China , United States of America|
|Know Your Customer (KYC)||Yes|
- Kick off research on lightweight privacy-preserving techniques for blockchain
- White paper writing
- Design and prototype of key components
- Testnet preview launch
- Lightweight crypto lib preview launch, Testnet beta launch
- Mainnet launch (w/ support of cross chain communication and lightweight crypto lib)
- Subchain SDK preview launch; 1st Pilot DApp launch
- Lightweight client launch; Hardware-based security enhancement for IoT devices
- 2nd Pilot IoT DApp on subchain launch
- Subchain SDK GA; Mainnet GA (w/ support of transactional privacy)
- Lightweight virtual machine (LVM) preview launch
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.