The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the an efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy. This benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.
|Soft cap||4,000 ETH (371,508 USD)|
|Hard cap||39,444 ETH (3,663,440 USD)|
|Restricted countries||China, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
1st week PRE-ICO +30%
1-10 days ICO +20%
In addition to these bonuses, we also give bonuses based on your investment:
Study Project realization (March 2017)
- Team Building Establishment of the first collaborative network
Forecast Business Plan (May 2017)
- Legal consulting
- Invested €150.000
IT insurance licensed platform (July 2017)
- Invested €300.000 for certified insurance platform
Insurance partnerships (October 2017)
- Partnership with more than 300 insurance brokers ready to work with the companies
Token Sale (June-July 2018)
- Start of the Token Sale
Trade Inscoin on main exchanges ( June - August 2018)
- InsCoin will be listed on main exchanges to guarantee easy implementation to future customers of the companies and proper volumes compared to our income.
Compliance to obtain insurance license (September 2018)
- We will obtain authorizations from official authorities of the three nations to provide legal insurance service
Introduction of Internal platform (Winter 2018)
- With it the consumers will be able to access its policy via smart contract.
Smart contract in the insurance business (Winter 2018)
- The smart contract will be more and more protagonist of the insurance industry
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Token price||0.0002 ETH|
|Alexa rank||1,657,308 th|
|Promotional video views||21,091|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.