ICO Pass is the easiest way to do KYC checks. In a matter of minutes ICO Pass verifies authenticity of person's ID documents, does a face-matching, checks Sanction lists and the country of origin & residency. After the identity is verified it is written in blockchain and the identity holder can choose to share this data with as many services as wants. We initially will focus on Token Sale organizers that need to do KYC checks in order to exchange crypto to fiat. However later on will offer the product to Exchanges, Banks and Governments.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
February 21, 2018 - REGISTRATION & KYC
- Registration starts for Token Sale.
February 28, 2018 - TOKEN SALE
- Token Sale starts for the persons that have completed KYC.
March 31, 2018 - PRODUCT UPDATE
- New databases added to ICO Pass for higher accuracy. First ICOs start using ICO Pass.
April 30, 2018 - PRODUCT UPDATE
- Video identification with live agents added.
May 31, 2018 - PRODUCT UPDATE
- ICO organizer communication tool added for contacting ICO contributors.
June 30, 2018 - PRODUCT UPDATE
- Integration with State Revenue Services, Banking APIs for doing qualified investor check in an automated manner (US).
November 30, 2018
- Integration with State Revenue Services, Banking APIs for doing qualified investor check in an automated manner (EU).
December 31, 2018
- Interest payout functionality in app.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.