ICAREUM is a decentralized online service for creating of interactive architectural visualization. ICAR is the service based on modern computer game technologies, allowing to develop interactive visualization of architectural concepts or interior design projects of any scales. It is, in own way, unique online architectural - IT service allowing to convert architectural 3d drawings into a minicomputer game with high specification and realness of materials, textures, environment and natural phenomena with a possibility of manipulations with objects and interactions with them in real time. Our software product allows to visualize not only architectural forms, but also a landscape of the represented land plot – precisely by a topographical survey.
Danila SolovyevCO-FOUNDER, PRODUCT-OWNER/DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION, PRODUCT STRATEGY
Arman MurzakaevPARTNER OF THE PROJECT IN PUBLIC RELATIONS/BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATION, CRYPTO COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Boris KoveshnikovSOLIDITY DEVELOPER
Sergey LazarevINVESTMENT EXPERT/INVESTEMENT ANALYTICS, FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY
Lyazzat TokobaevaSUPPORT MANAGER
Azira AlimbaevaCOMMUNITY MANAGER
|Soft cap||1,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||27,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Development of the first interactive real-time visualizations in the framework of architectural and design company.
- Optimization of the visualization development process: the creation of own algorithms, templates and plug-ins that accelerate and simplify the work.
- Optimization of graphic parameters: levels of detail (LOD), level streaming, texture mapping.
- Development of the first version of own interface
- Start integrating individual developer tools into the user interface.
- Start work on the server version and multiplayer mode.
- Beginning preparations for ICO.
- Pre-sale of ICAREUM tokens.
- Expansion of the development staff.
- Launching our first custom graphics server.
- Launch testing of the alpha version of the cloud service on the focus group.
- Start ICO.
- End of the alpha test of ICAR service in the focus group.
- Completion of the ICO (tentatively Aug. 31, 188)
- Issue of ICAREUM tokens to crypto-currency exchanges.
- Upgrading the cloud service to the beta version by results of alpha testing.
- Expansion of functions and catalogs of interface.
- Running the beta testing of the service.
- Release of the cloud visualization service on the world market.
- Launching additional servers for stable operation of the service in all regions of active presence.
- Adaptation of mobile access to the ICAR service.
- Development of an ecosystem of a decentralized service.
- Testing miners support
- Reinvestment of the profit received from the implementation of the cloud service - in the development of decentralized.
- Release of decentralized service with a power reserve on own servers.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.