Hyde & Co. is a 'collective' Hedge fund that use the power of A.I to buy and sell securities. By purchasing the tokens you are buying the right to receive 40% of the profits of the fund we will manage using part of the money raised in the ICO. The fund is closed-ended, meaning that it will be closed to outside investors that do not own HYD tokens. During the ICO the HYD tokens will remain ‘locked’ to transfers, but right after the crowdsale ends, all the tokens will be unlocked and can be traded on major exchanges.
Closed 2 months, 3 weeks ago
|Pre-Sale||01/20/2018 midnight - 02/03/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||02/03/2018 midnight - 03/03/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- System development begins, with first algorithms start to taking shape
- Development ends. System backtest begins, with massive amount of historical data (>5TB) being used.
- System ready to trade. ICO is chosen as the best form to raise funds.
- Pre-ICO starts
- HYD starts trading in major cryptocurrency exchanges
- First dividend is issued to all HYD holders
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.