HumanAI is an autonomous, secure, and decentralized system that unlocks personal data thereby enabling a global user-centric artificial intelligence. The ecosystem is separated into a user space and a service space by blockchain. The user space controls all interactions with end users and deals with data collection, aggregation, and encryption. Blockchain and insight storage take care of data transfer and token transaction. The service space, on the other hand, conveys aggregated knowledge and/or user feedbacks to data consumers and business applications.
|Token for sale||400,000,000 HAI (40%)|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 HAI|
|Hard cap||20,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
2014 Q3: CTI Grant Fund for Research in Mobile Personal Data
- Started research activities in mobile personal data and relevant business cases at ETH Zurich and University of St. Gallen. Grant fund from the National Commission for Technology and Innovation in Switzerland (CTI).
2015 Q1-Q4: First Prototypes for Collecting Mobile Personal Data
- Started to build first prototypes for collecting mobile personal data and released mobile apps in Google Play Store.
2016 Q2-Q4: AI User Profiling Models on Mobile Personal Data
- Development of AI user profiling models on mobile personal data.
2016 Q3: CTI Grant Fund for Research in Mobile Personal Data
- Second grant fund from the National Commission of Technology and Innovation in Switzerland (CTI).
2016 Q4: Large-Scale Field Studies for Business Case Validation
- Validate business cases with large-scale field studies (75,000 users).
2017 Q1-Q4: OPAL platform
- Conception and Development of the OPAL system (paradigm of open algorithms) by the Human Dynamics group of Professor Alex “Sandy” Pentland at MIT Media Lab.
2017 Q4: HumanAI White Paper
- Completion of HumanAI White Paper
2018 Q1: HumanAI AG and ICO Announcement
- Founding of the company and announcement of the HAI token crowd sale.
2018 Q2 - 2019 Q3: Unlocking Personal Smartphone Data for AI
- Development and release of the first product.
2019 Q1: Cooperation Center for Digital Health Interventions
- Start of cooperation with the Center for Digital Health Interventions at ETH Zurich and University of St. Gallen.
2019 Q3 - 2020 Q4: Mobile SDK to Scale Up
- Development and release of the second product.
2021 Q1-Q4: Moving towards AR/MR
- Development of the third product.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.