Increase your rating!
It seems that we are missing some information. Update ICO information to increase your rating.
Number of members
May 12, 2017 - Platform
- Started working on the platform based on Amazon Web Services.
June 13, 2017 - Holy Coin
- Started working on the Holy Coin website.
July 2, 2017 - Websites Launched
- TheHolyCoin and CacheOverflow websites are now launched officially.
September 25, 2017 - Platform Preview
- GoHelpFund.com domain name registered for the platform.
November 24, 2017 - ICO Starts
- Crowdsale begins.
December 8, 2017 - ICO Finishes
- Crowdsale ends.
December 27, 2017 - Enter Exchanges
- Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC and others.
January 15, 2017 - Website Available
- Scalable Micro-Services
- Responsive Front-End
- Coin Integration
February 5, 2018 - Mobile App
- iOS Application
- Native Design Approach
- WebSockets Integration
February 26, 2018 - Machine Learning
- Preferences based on behaviour
- Natural Language Processing
- Fraud Detection
March 5, 2018 - Alpha Version
- Start public-testing the alpha version and begin developing public beta. Open the registration to public beta version.
April 2, 2018 - Platform API
- Provide RESTful and Streaming API
- Implement OAuth for Security
- Integrate with the Mobile Front-End
May 14, 2018 - Android Version
- Android App based on the iOS App
- Support wide range of Android Phones
- New features based on user feedback
June 25, 2018 - Self-Responsive AI
- Real-time Event Processing
- Geolocation-Driven Feedback
- Integrate Machine Learning Results
July 30, 2018 - Beta Version
- Testing beta version. Processing the experiences and developing public beta version.
August 20, 2018 - Blockchain / Wallet
- Move from Ethereum to our own Blockchain/Wallet
- Master nodes integration
- Coin migration to the new Blockchain
September 3, 2018 - Partners integration
- Introduction to potential organizations
- Test-driven approach
October 15, 2018 - Marketing/Advertising Campaign
- Start marketing on all domains
- Live presentations to different NGOs
December 17, 2018 - Production Version
- Global release.
2019 and beyond
- Continuous Integration and Development