|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
May 12, 2017 - Platform
- Started working on the platform based on Amazon Web Services.
June 13, 2017 - Holy Coin
- Started working on the Holy Coin website.
July 2, 2017 - Websites Launched
- TheHolyCoin and CacheOverflow websites are now launched officially.
September 25, 2017 - Platform Preview
- GoHelpFund.com domain name registered for the platform.
November 24, 2017 - ICO Starts
- Crowdsale begins.
December 8, 2017 - ICO Finishes
- Crowdsale ends.
December 27, 2017 - Enter Exchanges
- Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC and others.
January 15, 2017 - Website Available
- Scalable Micro-Services
- Responsive Front-End
- Coin Integration
February 5, 2018 - Mobile App
- iOS Application
- Native Design Approach
- WebSockets Integration
February 26, 2018 - Machine Learning
- Preferences based on behaviour
- Natural Language Processing
- Fraud Detection
March 5, 2018 - Alpha Version
- Start public-testing the alpha version and begin developing public beta. Open the registration to public beta version.
April 2, 2018 - Platform API
- Provide RESTful and Streaming API
- Implement OAuth for Security
- Integrate with the Mobile Front-End
May 14, 2018 - Android Version
- Android App based on the iOS App
- Support wide range of Android Phones
- New features based on user feedback
June 25, 2018 - Self-Responsive AI
- Real-time Event Processing
- Geolocation-Driven Feedback
- Integrate Machine Learning Results
July 30, 2018 - Beta Version
- Testing beta version. Processing the experiences and developing public beta version.
August 20, 2018 - Blockchain / Wallet
- Move from Ethereum to our own Blockchain/Wallet
- Master nodes integration
- Coin migration to the new Blockchain
September 3, 2018 - Partners integration
- Introduction to potential organizations
- Test-driven approach
October 15, 2018 - Marketing/Advertising Campaign
- Start marketing on all domains
- Live presentations to different NGOs
December 17, 2018 - Production Version
- Global release.
2019 and beyond
- Continuous Integration and Development
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.