Healthureum is a dynamic and multi-functional ecosystem of healthcare services based on Ethereum blockchain. Healthureum's radical platform will integrate blockchain and smart contract technology into healthcare's critical services to create standardization, scalability and social responsibility.
Healthureum's innovative approach can bring widespread efficiency and transparency across 5 core fields of healthcare:
- Data systematization
- Doctor consultation and referrals
- Medical infrastructure
- Research programs
- Philanthropic activity
Through blockchain, we can achieve decentralized healthcare, closing the gap between services; through transparency, security and most importantly accountability.
Closes 1 week, 6 days from now
|Pre-Sale||12/16/2017 midnight - 12/30/2017 midnight|
|Token Sale||02/26/2018 4:30 a.m. - 04/01/2018 4:30 a.m.|
|Accepting||BTC , ETH, ECH|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Founders collaborated with a common concern for the future of healthcare.
- Healthureum basic initiatives outlined with six fields of focus.
- Research into healthcares recent surveys to quantify the challenges and potential of blockchain applications.
- Welcomed on board key members, and identified relevant use cases, for our initiatives.
- SWOT analysis of different blockchain applications based on data size and type.
- Structured development plan and key milestones for next 18 months.
- Decided on a tokenized approach to help bring this concept to the masses. Developed marketing strategy and preparation for TGE to start in December.
- Launch of website, social media marketing and testing of registration platform for TGE.
- Launch of Pre-Sale TGE, bounty campaign and teaser strategy.
- Launch of TGE Sale, full scale PR and marketing campaign.
- Registration for listing on exchanges to facilitate token. In depth financial planning to allocate TGE funds appropriately.
- Define framework for collecting a standardized data set, to be used in Alpha model for data systemization.
- Testing of Alpha data systemization app between patients and two pilot hospitals. Consolidate data and credentials for local doctors, specialists and pathology labs for referrals feature.
- Create Beta version of data systemization app and float into two pilot hospitals to implementation and testing. Develop Alpha model for virtual doctor consultations and referrals.
- Make any necessary revisions while checking regulatory and data privacy compliance. Then introduce to 5 hospitals for implementation. Float Alpha model for virtual doctor consultation and referrals for testing.
- Address any scalability concerns before introducing data systemization to 5 more hospitals. Launch Beta virtual doctor consultation and referrals.
- Look to integrate blockchain-enabled research programs and philanthropic activities sided by side.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.