Hashbon framework is a universal platform for effective building any applications or smart contracts, that work on top of live public blockchains: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Monero and others. Framework will allow to store information on several blockchains simultaneously for better reliability in automatic and intellectual way, including deciding which blockchain currently offers better fee for storing KB of data. In addition, it will support all major APIs, like Blockcypher, Blocktrail, Blockchain.info etc with unified interface. So you can double-check information from different sources, for better reliability.
Pre-Sale Closes 2 weeks from now
|Pre-Sale||06/26/2018 midnight - 10/31/2018 midnight|
|Soft cap||1,000,000 EUR (1,158,000 USD)|
|Hard cap||10,000,000 EUR (11,580,000 USD)|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, XRP, ZEC|
|Restricted countries||Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Ecuador, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Yemen|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- Pre sale - 40%
- Creating a blockchain framework;
- Integration with open blockchains - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and others;
- Integration with services like Blockcypher, Blocktrail, Matbea.net and others;
- MVP release.
- Development of business applications based on the blockchain framework
- Creating a platform interface;
- Setting up a system for exchanging data with ERP systems and integration with the blockchain;
- Creation of financial, economic and logistic reports. - Implementation and launch of the platform for an open company to collect real data;
- Implementation of voting and consultation system;
- Organization of shareholder's general meeting;
- Formalizing formal requests to the top management of the company.
- Use of blockchain to provide depository accounting of various types of financial instruments, including bonds, shares;
- Record of the transfer of rights to them when making deals.
- Obtaining the necessary licenses and certificates of conformity.
- Further development of the platform and creation of new business applications.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.