Handelion is a revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract functionality allow any business to benefit from it: - investors fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers, - buyers get financial leverage, - manufacturers sell goods with full prepayment, - logistics companies receive payments promptly and efficiently use the infrastructure. All the participants, including insurance, research companies and rating agencies use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities. Handelion is developing a revolutionary ecosystem striving to become a major player facilitating international trade. Handelion is using proven business models, selects the most comprehensive blockсhain framework and cooperates with technical and legal advisers around the World.
Closed 1 year, 2 months ago
|Token Sale||12/15/2017 midnight - 03/31/2018 midnight|
Juris LopsaHEAD OF ANALYSIS DPT.
Boriss Kadish, PhdSOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CEO
Alekxey StepanovPROJECT MANAGER
Arky IvanovSOFTWARE DEVELOPMENTCTO
Alexey GulayevPROJECT MANAGER
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, XRP|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
February 15, 2018
- End of ICO.
April 3, 2018
- Start of coding Handelion.
October 1, 2018
- Complete business logic.
March 29, 2019
- Resources set up for launch of Handelion ecosystem. Blockchain implemented. Start of the system.
December 31, 2019
- 1K orders received. 240K HAND commissions distributed (EPT 0.01 HAND reached).
December 31, 2020
- 0.02% of SME trade funding gained. 5K orders per annum. 1.2M HAND commissions distributed (EPT 0.04 HAND reached).
December 31, 2021
- 0.06% of SME trade funding gained. 15K+ orders p.a. 3,8M HAND commissions distributed (EPT 0.13 HAND reached).
December 31, 2022
- 0.14% of SME trade funding gained. 36K+ orders p.a. 8,8M HAND in commissions (EPT 0.3 HAND reached).
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.