GreenX is a blockchain ecosystem that enables individual and institutional investors to discover and invest in lucrative, low-risk renewable energy projects around the world. GreenX’s blockchain-based dual marketplace system enables a comprehensive solution that caters for both investors and developers. The blockchain offers such advantages as tokenized projects enforced by smart contracts, a decentralized funding model, and complete transparency to resolve some of the challenges commonly found by investors and developers.
|Soft cap||2,500 ETH (451,075 USD)|
|Restricted countries||Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America|
- Project Inception & Development.
- GreenX roadmap and infrastructure blueprint created and tested.
- Proof of concept
- Private capital raised.
- Develop relationship with corporate partners.
- Start MVP development for the GreenX Capital Market platform and the GreenX Global Exchange platform.
- Token Sale Campaign. Public Pre-sale commends on May 15th, 2018.
- Tokens are listed on public exchanges within 2 weeks after ICO finishes.
- Create GreenX Artificial Intelligence.
- Alpha release of the GreenX Capital Market platform.
- First projects listed and funded.
- Alpha release of the GreenX A.I. Investment Analysis system.
- Expand corporate relationships.
- Establish GreenX Energy Alliance.
- Alpha release of the GreenX Global exchange platform.
- Start development of the GreenX Visual Smart-contract Scripter.
- Continue to add companies into the GreenX Energy Alliance.
- GreenX Global Exchange becomes fully functional.
- Start development of the GreenX Mezzanine Blockchain Interface.
- Establish the GreenX Green Energy Investment Fund.
- Alpha release of the GreenX Visual Smart-contract Scripter.
- Alpha release of the Greenx Blockchain interface.
- Begins research on native token development and side-chain efficiency development.
|Token price||0.2 USD|
(≈ 10,035,886 USD)
|Alexa rank||1,146,949 th|
|Promotional video views||99,102|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.