- The launch of the Granite project and the beginning of concept development.
- The product concept was developed, and the team's core was built. The design stage began.
- The main components of the system were designed and described. Detailed planning including tasks, goals, evaluation of the budget and other points was carried out.
- A project portfolio was developed. The stage of UI / UX design and R&D began in order to develop Proof of Concept (POC).
- Preparations for the ICO aimed at raising funds for implementing the project in its entirety.
- Start of Pre-ICO
- Start of ICO
- Trusted CV service testing and the launch of a system for interaction with investors and the community.
- The launch of a certification service for organizations; Candidate Matching System testing.
- The release of platform applications for managing trusted CVs and candidate matching; the system will start servicing commercial organizations and users.
- Investment Round B; the launch of a beta version of the service for analyzing big data.
- The connection of technology partners to the ecosystem; system integration testing.
- The global launch and promotion of the Granite ecosystem.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.