" Not just an ERC20 token backed by Gold and a Global Gold Asset
Decentralised Trading Plaform based on blockchain technology & cryptocurrency...
Its a Gold Exchange, a Gold Vault, Gold ATMs
(to be sited in shopping centres around the Globe) and a Foundation...
..all by a UK Precious Metals Processing Company, Birmingham Gold Company"
Revolutionizing Gold Markets, Globally!
"Why should you care? Because you, like most people, have probably paid too much when you bought Gold and when you've sold it, got far too little back. ...We're going to change that. Use GramGold & Cryptocurrencies to buy, sell & exchange Gold"
Closed 8 months, 3 weeks ago
|Token Sale||02/18/2018 midnight - 04/30/2018 midnight|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Project Start Idea of GramGold Token ATM.
- Research into token platforms & blockchains concluded.
- Concept research and design of GramGold ATM concluded.
- Test BGC Token Launched as a test on Waves platform.
- GramGold New ERC-20 Tpken created GramGold (GGT).
- ICO, Website and Whitepaper released. Social Media engaged.
- GramGold Token Sale.
- Trading to commerce after Token Sale.
- ATM Development and testing of a gold ATM prototype commences.
- Planning and implementation of GGF.
- ATM Completion
- Development and testing of gold ATM prototype completes.
- Launch of first GramGold ATM on pilot site.
- Research & Development R&D of Gold/Silver/Platinum ATM prototype commences.
- First candidates to begin trading.
- ATM Completion
- Development and testing of GoldSilver/Platinum ATM commences.
- Further ATM Development and testing of GoldSilver/Platinum ATM continues.
- Development of AuGram Exchange & Storage Vaults Commences.
- Expanding the ATM network worldwide.
- Establishing GGF representative network
- Continuing AuGram Development.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.