The FUSION inclusive cryptofinance platform is a public blockchain. The FUSION Foundation, as a sponsor of the project, is working for the promising ecosystem of the blockchain rather than corporate profits, as traditional enterprise projects do. The FUSION platform, which benefits all token holders, does not belong to any single organization or individual and is a platform embracing the entire blockchain token community. It will use token mechanisms and the foundation to continually foster all kinds of communities such as technical communities, college communities, user communities, investment communities, node participant communities, central organizations, data source providers etc. The vision of FUSION community is to create an inclusive big family who loves FUSION.
Token exchange price
|Current price||7.66651 USD (0.00092985 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||29.7 million FSN|
|Total supply||57.3 million FSN|
|Market cap||227,575,222 USD|
|Volume (24h)||6,371,360 USD|
Token price history
Bin JiangCORE DEVELOPER
Zhaojun HeRESEARCH FELLOW
|Token Price (in ICO)||2.06 USD|
|Total raised||42,200,000 USD|
|Token for sale||28,672,000 FSN|
|Token supply||81,920,000 FSN|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
1) Economic theoretical analysis of the development status of blockchain and question presentation;
2) Discussion of project content and meaning;
3) Completion of proof of concept and start the project;
4) Formation of core team;
5) Platform architecture design and technical demonstration;
6) Completion of whitepaper;
7) Initiation of private equity and communication with project consultants.
1) Complete the compliance work, start the operations of the Foundation, and start the project operation in full scale;
2) Start the development of the core protocol, complete the preparation of the experiment code and start the multi-node in experimental environment;
3) Start the operation of the peripheral community and complete the work of ICO;
4) Start the core community operation of the investment community, technical community and universities to promote R&D work;
5) Improve the core team building.
1) Put main chain online;
2) Start intensive cross-chain collaboration and complete 10 billion US dollars of distributed control service;
3) Continue to develop core community and set up a number of research topics, and vigorously promote research;
4) Complete the development of smart contract browser and the core wallet;
5) Promote the peripheral community and carry out intensive public relationship promotion;
6) Improve the team building.
1) Improve the front-end wallet tools and complete 100 billion US dollars of distributed control service;
2) Promote peripheral communities, improve smart contract development tools to complete more than 1 billion US dollars of cryptofinancial applications;
3) Continue to improve the efficiency and security of the core code;
4) Continue to develop the core community and help them assist in the experimental development of innovative cryptofinancial functions.
1) Continue to improve and perfect the core code;
2) Continue to promote core communities and research;
3) Promote the standardization of the interface of the chain with centralized organizations;
4) Promote the off-chain data to communicate with the main chain, especially identity information;
5) Complete the interfaces with the important centralized organizations;
6) Continue to complete the development of various ecosystem tools.
- After 2018, according to the operations in 2017 and 2018, we will further iterate products and continuously promote the construction of the inclusive cryptofinance platform to make it become one of the most important inventions to help people improve financial efficiency in the era of the Internet of Values.
- Enjoy the Era of Cryptofinance
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.