Number of members
January 2014 - Company Founded
- Fox Binary Signals was a project created by traders for traders. We want to contribute our experience on trading to the Binary Options Signals services to provide a quality product at an affordable price so we can help as many traders as possible.
February 2015 - Launched Trading Binary Signals Service
- After months of hard work developing a real profitable and stable trading method, we finally decided to start with the trading signals. We created a web platform and an iOS/Android app that allows users to receive notifications wherever they are.
October 2016 - Launched Autotrading Platforms
- Once we established the initial service of trading signals and our community started to grow, we decided to add this functionality. Due to the need of the users who do not really have the time to trade all the signals that we send. Also, with this system they copy and make profit 24 hours a day while you're sleeping or enjoying free time.
September 2017 - Starting trading on Cryptocurrencies
- We had planned to upgrade the service to Forex Trading and we were working on the project, but due to the Cryptocurrency boom we also empathize with trading these assets, with which we can generate much more % daily due to the high volatility. Then, we started working to adapt the current algorithm/method to the Forex and Cryptocurrencies markets. We wanted to limit this service to a controlled number of users, so, in turn, we decide to take advantage of the Blockchain revolution to create our own ICO.
February 7, 2018 - ICO Presale
- As detailed in the Whitepaper, during this stage the ICO will be opened for the sale of a part of the tokens with an amazing bonus to reward the early investors. A total of 2.5M FXT tokens that would signify around $1.5M with which, completing this phase, we would ensure the development of the Project because the Soft Cap is reached at $500,000.
March - April 2018 - ICO Main Sale
- Here the rest of the ICO tokens will be sold, also with some % with which we reward our investors. Everyone who wants to secure a slot in this service, should acquire part of the tokens during this stage.
Q2-Q3 2018 - Final development of trading algorithm
- As we have already mentioned, we have been testing our algorithm for months (mainly in Forex currencies), but we will continue for much of 2018 in the definitive and improved development of this algorithm so that it adapts perfectly to the needs of our investors to take full advantage of the cryptocurrencies trading. We will begin to make contact with the APIs of several exchange to be able to perform algorithm tests directly on their platform.
Q3 2018 - Desktop platform and app release (BETA)
- In this phase will be released a first version of the platform with which you can already access the signals generated by the algorithm, it will be a BETA phase in which users can report problems or provide improvements to the platform.
Q1 2019 - Launch Autotrading Service (BETA)
- Once the web platform and the applications are working correctly, the next step, following the correct steps made in our previous service, will be to offer the Autotrading service for our Premium users. This service will be developed with the maximum possible compatibilities, depending on availability and compatibilities with our trading method, using the APIs offered by the main cryptocurrency exchanges
Q1-Q2 2019 - Final Platform release
- Once several tests have been carried out, possible errors have been fixed and the improvements proposed by the contributors implemented, the final platform will be released. It will be from this point, where users interested in accessing the service can do so, only and explicitly, purchasing FXT tokens. Thus ensuring the increase in demand and FXT token price with which the initial contributors will have a valuable asset and they will see their investment grow.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.