Fortuna solves the problem of trust in the OTC derivatives market with the new consensus algorithm DPOSA, structured smart contracts, a decentralized quote scheme, digitalized supervision, and other blockchain techniques. As a specialized blockchain platform for derivatives, Fortuna can improve the operational efficiency during each step of a transaction, including contract creation, price quoting, contract signing, trading, and clearing.
Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0110575449 USD (0.00000292 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Available supply||473.0 million FOTA|
|Total supply||1.0 billion FOTA|
|Market cap||5,229,884 USD|
|Volume (24h)||661,210.31263 USD|
Token price history
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
1. Roles and framework design of Fortuna ecosystem.
2. Design of block structure and parameters, pre-development work.
1. Distribute ERC20 standard compliant tokens which will be replaced with equivalent amount of FOTA after the launch of the main net.
2. Distribute test net of Fortuna blockchain for internal testing.
3. Launch the single-node version which includes contract creating，searching, signing, etc.
1. Distribute the test net of the Fortuna blockchain with command tools.
2. Performance testing, parameter tuning and security testing.
3. Develop the main contract and the Fortuna contract template protocol.
4. Support the resolution and execution of contracts and contract templates which are developed with FCTP protocol language.
5. Develop the Fortuna Quoter Interface protocol.
1. FOTA value locking service.
2. Contract Creation and Trading.
3. Introduce a Margin Call Service.
4. Distribute the main net of Fortuna 1.0.0.
5. Release the Web Wallet 1.0.
6. Replace the ERC20 standard compliant token with FOTA.
1. Distribute a PC wallet.
2. Distribute a wallet for mobile (IOS, Android).
3. Distribute the Blockchain explorer.
4. Support more underlying assets.
5. Advanced Contract Search and Compliance Filter.
|Current price||0.0110575449 USD|
|Alexa rank||18,456,080 th|
|Promotional video views||15,100|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.