The Firmo protocol executes financial contracts on blockchain technology. Contracts are written using the domain specific language; FirmoLang. FirmoLang provides a secure execution environment for financial contracts on decentralized asset-classes. Similar to software built for airplane coordination, FirmoLang is formally verified, yielding needed security benefits for smart contracts in finance. FirmoLang compiles directly to Ethereum Virtual Machine bytecode. The Firmo Protocol is designed to integrate with and support the advancing decentralized economy, including: Decentralized exchanges, p2p lending platforms, prediction market platforms and more.
|Restricted countries||Israel, United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
JUNE 2018: TOKENS
- Token Generation event
AUGUST 2018: DEMO
- Demo Live on Rinkeby, accessible with Metamask. Single instruments offered with automated counterparty matching and FRM faucet.
NOVEMBER 2018: MAIN-NET LAUNCH
- Selected instruments live on main-net. Initial arbitration client hosted by Firmo.
JANUARY 2019: EXPANDING COMPILER SUITE
- Compiler release and test-net client launch on NEO, QTUM and Cardano.
JUNE 2019: OPEN-SOURCE RELEASE
- Open source arbitration client package release, initial arbitration nodes funded by Firmo.
AUGUST 2019: FIRMO SIDE CHAIN
- The Firmo Protocol side chain project launch.Support for interoperable derivatives with atomic swaps executed on a secular chain.
|Whitelist/KYC||Whitelist & KYC|
|Alexa rank||2,919,401 th|
|Promotional video views||265|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.