FinTech Coins has transformed complex technology into a straightforward user-friendly product. We have created a unique and comprehensive ecosystem, where users and merchants can connect and transact effortlessly together. With blockchain technology comes a need for high levels of security. At FTC, our systems guarantee security and privacy for our large network of users. We ensure that our agents, affiliates, traders and investors are protected within our secure infrastructure.
Closed 3 weeks ago
|Pre-Sale||06/01/2018 midnight - 10/31/2018 midnight|
Konstantin Ng.VICE DIRECTOR
Ivan PopovDIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Ragap AliBUSSINESS ADVISOR
Andreas GeorgiouMARKETING ADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Financial services management established
- Research conducted
- Core FTC team in place
- FTC team begins research and development in Cryptocurrencies
- FTC commences programming for its FTC coins
- First Ecosystem definition created
- FTCcoins.org 1.0 launched
December 2017 - January 2018
- First Pre-sale
- FTCcoins.org 2.0 launched with improved user interface
- Second ecosystem definition and update
- Cash and credit card payment solution added to FTC purchasing methods
- FTC raises 4.5 Million FTC tokens for its PRE ICO.
- This raise marked the end of the initial ICO raise
February 2018 – April 2018
- New website launch
- ICO Second Pre-sale begins
- ICO launches
- Expansion of FTC services and reach.
- Inclusion in wider network of exchanges.
- First Partnership of Fintech coins FTC agreement with tourism
- Fintech Coins FTC updating Whitepaper second version; and business plan 2017-2019 for upcoming ICO
- Monthly Fintech Coins (FTC) press releases on reputable news magazines
- FinTech Coins’ ICO
- First FTC’s Conference in Asia local event in cooperation with partnership
- Investors using Fintech coins FTC in tourism.
- Series local meetings with business partners internationally.
- Fintech Coins FTC attend Blockchain Conference worldwide
- Fintech Coins FTC in real estate industry.
- Expecting growth in market adaptation.
- Wallet Mobile App testing pilot for FTC
- FinTech Coins on exchanges
- Web and Mobile app to make direct payment within ecosystem.
- ExpectingFintech Coins FTC’s market price appreciation.
- Fully function of mobile application on IOs and Android
- Fintech coins FTC migrating to PoS
- Fintech Coins FTC in retail market. Application for retailer payment solution.
- Fintech coins FTC ecosystem expansion
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.