Fiduxa is a blockchain startup on a mission to disrupt recruitment industry, thereby saving corporations money and people time. Fiduxa is the solution that will fill the gap of trust between employees and employers. Along the way, there is also the neat trick that people are being paid to submit their data. We have created the first MVP version of the certification process, with key functionalities that form the core of the application.
Closed 1 month, 1 week ago
|Pre-Sale||02/12/2018 midnight - 03/12/2018 midnight|
|Token Sale||03/12/2018 midnight - 04/12/2018 11:59 p.m.|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Starting February 2018. The Pre-ICO targets individual investors and early adopters.
- Starting March 2018. The ICO will distribute the FDU token and raise funds for the next stages of development and marketing.
B2C Marketing Launch
- Launching in March 2018. The aim is to get users and awareness using the MVP platform.
- Starting 1st July 2018. Post hires and set up, we will directly approach key corporates.
V 1.0 Live
- Live from 1st July 2018. The V 1.0 will fully implement the first use case for hiring.
Fiduxa Service Marketing
- Starting from the 1st July 2018. The marketing will encompass consumer, B2B and SME segments.
Fiduxa V1.5 Live
- Live from 1st December 2018 with skills marketplace
Fiduxa V2.0 Live
- Starting 1st July 2019 with AI Integration
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.