Feon is a decentralized cryptobank with multicurrency transactions, instant payment of any payments, of any size to any point of the world, working directly, without intermediaries with its crypto-exchange and with the implementation of a smart contract that ensures guaranteed safe conduct of all transactions.
Alexander KorovayevMANAGING DIRECTOR, CO-FOUNDER
Vladimir DerevyankoEXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CO-FOUNDER
Nurambambet AshirbekDIRECTOR FOR FOREIGN ECONOMIC RELATIONS
Artem MoskvinCOMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Ivan KorshunovDIRECTOR OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Marat ValievLEAD DEVELOPER
Alla EgemberdievaADMINISTRATOR FOR RELATIONS WITH CIS COUNTRIES
Kea KolesADMINISTRATOR ON MATTERS OF FORECASTING IN THE FIELD OF THE ICO PROJECTS
Mikhail SadovoyDIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
|Soft cap||300,000 USD|
|Hard cap||33,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Development of own smart contracts.
- The team is formed.
Q4 2015 – Q3 2016
- Development of a payment system for a banking platform.
Q4 2016 - Q3 2017
- Development of a platform for crypto-currency systems.
- Alfa-testing platform FEON Cryptobank.
- Development of UX / UI application interfaces.
May - June 2018
- Preparing for the pre ICO.
- Run the pre ICO.
- Starting the ICO.
- Ending ICO.
- Implementation of new developments of the Feon Open API platform.
- Publish to Google Play and the App store.
- Beta-Testing of the Cryptobank platform.
- Launching solutions for cryptoacquiring.
- Development of FEON SMART technology.
- OpenAPI products development grants.
Q3 2019 - Q2 2020
- Development of additional services - escrow, hedging services, "safe" purchase, etc.
Q2 2020 - Q4 2021
- Development of neural networks and arbitration bot.
|Token price||0.09 USD|
|Total raised||360,300 USD|
|Alexa rank||8,055,940 th|
|Promotional video views||102|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.