Number of members
- Approved for a new franchise in the Indoor Football League.
- Began building the traditional technology application /
- First fan vote to decide the host city for the team.
- Announced Salt Lake City was chosen by fans as the host city.
- Completed successful IndieGoGo campaign from more than 2,000 fans.
- Beta app and website launch.
- Real time play calling functionality launched and tested.
- Finalized an agreement with Sports Illustrated to cover the Screaming Eagles for the 2017 season.
- First fan-run football game in history played at the Maverik Center.
- Finalized an agreement with Amazon’s Twitch to stream the Screaming Eagles remaining home games on Twitch.tv/InteractiveFootball and integrate real time play calling into Twitch chat.
- Fans vote “NO” to Greg Hardy being signed by the team.
- Last Screaming Eagles game - fans knock Spokane Empire out of theplayoffs by calling a winning TD pass on last play of the season.
- Official formation of the FCFL
- Acquisition of intellectual property rights from proof-of-concept company
- Media partner negotiations, production partner negotiations, agency partner negotiations, development of FAN token
- Sign agreements with streaming media partner, production partner, and agency partner
- Finalize token generation event details, white paper, and website
- Complete FAN token and smart contract development
- Complete FAN token public presale
- Token generation event, choose location for FCFL Production Arena and begin buildout, hire league staff, and host tryouts.
- Complete integration with media partner, host inaugural player camp, host fan-run draft, Inaugral FCFL season begins.