EXMO, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms, is launching a token sale to support the ambitious goal of adding a Margin Loan service to its platform. In order to cover traders’ demand for margin loans, as well as to enable the overall platform development, EXMO will attract additional investment capital by issuing its very own tokens called EXMO Coin (EXO).
The EXMO platform has been operating since 2013, and it is a cryptocurrency trading destination for the over 1 300 000 registered users from all around the world. The Exchange has showcased fast growth over the years of its existence and an increased year-on-year performance (2017 has seen a 225% surge in our clients’ base).
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, ZEC|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- The Exchange launch
- The first 100,000 users on the platform
- At TOP-10 cryptocurrency exchanges in Europe
- 400,000 registered users on the platform
- 1,000,000 registered users on the platform
- Margin Loan service added to the platform
- PAMM account mechanism implementation
- The number of 150 traded currency pairs reached
- Licenses received: EMI, Сurrency Transactions Execution, FCI brokerage financial license, PCI DSS2
- Communication protocol (FIX API)
- Futures contracts added
- Partnership with liquidity exchange systems between cryptocurrency exchanges
- EXMO among the TOP-3 global exchanges
- Implementation of tools facilitating the cryptocurrency market entry
- The number of traded currency pairs increased to 300
- Shanghai representative office opening
- The volume of marginal loans exceeds $1B per year
- EXMO becomes the market leader
- The Exchange’s revenue from margin loans reaches $2B
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.