EverID has built a decentralized digital identity system to store and confirm user identity data, documentation, and biometrics. The platform is available to all human beings. It does not require a mobile device to join, is encrypted to protect users’ privacy, and is interoperable with other systems. Institutions, corporations, and government organizations can effectively, cheaply and quickly validate user identity, at scale. Value can then be transferred securely to the correct recipient with reduced transaction costs, lower losses from leakage, and innovations in service and value transfer.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- EverID Concept
- EverID Founded
- Development of Proof of Concept starts
- Exits stealth mode demonstrates Proof of Concept
- Participated in UN Agency's accelerator program
- Whitepaper published, project announced
- Presale and testnet live (token, ID+Wallet DApp, blockchain) - PC
- Identity Network foundation (INF) target completion
- EverID 1.0 goes live (token, ID+ Wallet DApp, blockchain, admin console, and API)
- EverID 2.0 (multi-currency wallet, API integrations)
- EverID 3.0 (blockchain speed enhancements, and biometric enhancements)
- EverID 4.0 (blockchain speed enhancements and smart contract infrastructure available to partners)
- EverID 5.0 (money transfer & banking licenses, and SDK available)
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.