Token exchange price
|Current price||0.0157942548 USD (0.00000417 BTC)|
Token exchange statistics
|Return on investment (ROI)||
|Available supply||31.3 million EVC|
|Total supply||84.0 million EVC|
|Market cap||493,578 USD|
|Volume (24h)||2,265.26365869 USD|
Token price history
Bogdan FiedurBLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Jesse CouchCORE DEVELOPER
Chong Foo ChawMANAGING DIRECTOR, ZHAOLIM PTE. LTD.
Dr. Steven FunkSILICON VALLEY BILLIONAIRE
Tanis MercadoPROJECT DEVELOPMENT
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
Q1 - 2018: EventChain Beta Public Release
● Public release of first version of beta. The Beta release will allow Event Organizers to create free ticket events.
● Attendees can search for and view event details as well as register for tickets.
Q2 - 2018: EventChain MVP Public Release
● Optimized event creation flow and interface.
● Paid tickets including PayPal and Stripe payment gateways for ticket purchase.
● Attendee ticket management including order, tickets and organizer details.
● Gatekeeper role with check-in and attendee management portal.
● Introduction of Blockchain Secure Tickets on testnet
● Live testing with local events, analysis of user interaction and engage personally with organizers
Q4 - 2018: Release 1 – Blockchain Secured Tickets & Crypto Payments
● Organizers can accept payments in more than 250 cryptocurrencies.
● Enhancements to Blockchain Secure Tickets.
● Coupon codes and sales link tracking.
● Basic event reporting including orders, ticket revenue and attendee details.
Q1 - 2019: Livenet Secured Tickets And Alternate Blockchains
● Blockchain Secure Tickets on livenet including smart contract functionality.
● Tickets can be secured on alternate blockchains, potentially NEM, NEO, RChain, EOS.
Q2 - 2019: SmartTickets API And Resale Marketplace
● Resale marketplace where attendees can buy and sell blockchain secured tickets.
● Organizers can control ticket resale limits and markups.
● Public EventChain API will allow legacy ticketing systems to easily offer Blockchain Secured SmartTickets.
● Release of an event ticket plugin widget, enabling the sale of event tickets on 3rd party sites.
Q3 - 2019: Seating Map, Email And Ticket Designers
● Reserved seating map designer
● A Visual Ticket Designer will allow for a uniquely branded ticket.
● Email content can be personalized through an Email Template Editor.
|Current price||0.0157942548 USD|
|Alexa rank||476,539 th|
|Promotional video views||11,105|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.