Eventboost (EB) is reinventing the way event organizers and ticket buyers currently handle ticket sale and purchase. EBT, the revolutionary Eventboost Blockchain-based Ticketing Platform will usher in a new era where ticket frauds, scalping, and insane credit card rates will be eliminated. The platform will be used to issue and validate a new generation of fraud-proof event tickets. These tickets will be executed through smart contracts and purchased with EVA, the EBT native cryptocurrency that ensures the security and the immediate execution of all transactions.
|Soft cap||1,000,000 EUR (1,132,000 USD)|
|Hard cap||14,000,000 EUR (15,848,000 USD)|
|Restricted countries||United States of America|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
• Day 1 and 2: 15%
PHASE 1: EBT PLATFORM, WALLET AND PRIVACY SOLUTION
- Develop and launch a fully-operational, blockchain-based ticketing system, with ticket wallet and GDPR compliant privacy management solution.
- PMS GDPR Privacy Solution: Q4 2018
- EBT Platform and Wallet: Q3 2019
PHASE 2: 3RD PARTY OPEN API, EVENT APP PLATFORM
- Develop and launch the Open API Infrastructure and offering our solution to all the ticket vendors. Create and launch the Event App Platform.
- Open API Infrastructure: Q4 2019
- Event App Platform: Q2 2020
PHASE 3: EVENT SERVICES MARKETPLACE
- Develop and launch an Event Services Marketplace, to enable our customers to buy partner services and products integrated with our platform (event apps, insurance, and much more), giving all players the right compensation using smart contracts.
- Technology: Q4 2019
- Launch: Q2 2020
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.