Number of members
- Tinkering with the Idea
- Research into Game Theory.
- Research into Economic Initiatives.
- Layout of the concept.
- Planning the Minimum Viable Product functionality (MVP).
- Starting Development of Proof of Concept (PoC) technology stack.
- Starting Development of P2P Protocol with Kademlia style DHT.
- Starting development of Web Browser UI ( p2p node client).
- Alpha Release of MVP PoC
- Ethearnal Initial Coin Offering (ERT ICO)
- Integrate Ethereum smart contracts as DAO platform for freelancers and business.
- Integrate IPFS to add another layer of data persistence and availability.
- Develop own decentralized system for moderating and curating records.
- Start building strong open source community contributions.
- Release production network and software.
- Iterate over continuous integration of new features and bug fixes.
- Start development of mobile platform.
- Release application for iOS & Android.
- OpenAI in the search engine and the Ethearnal Personal Assistant Bot.
- Reddit ads on all subreddits for getting jobs for crypto. This is the smallest reach, but most targeted auditory.
- Facebook ads targeting only people in crypto-related and freelance-related Facebook groups at the same time. The people who are in both at the same time are not much, but it is very targeted as well.
- Linkedin campaign targeting anyone who is involved in crypto and has skill set in demand on the network.
- AdWords ads to people searching for crypto- and freelance-related stuff.
- Airdrop of ERT to all ether addresses with non-insigni cant balances.
- Bounties for users of the system who achieve rst certain marks (i.e. jobs done, money spent, and so on), thus adding a gami cation element and opportunities to make announcements.
- Measure performance. Adjust. Repeat.
- Google Adwords at Google Search. Targeting 1000s of long tail key phrases related to online freelance work and finding freelancers (for the employers). Having 1000s of long tail phrases allows for much lower cost per click (CPC) with the bene t of having very targeted traffic.
- Facebook ads optimized for high click through rates (CTR), so that the CPC gets lower and lower with time. This is how Facebook ads work. The higher CTR you have, the lower the CPC becomes. We will target fans of relevant freelance pages.