Enecuum is designed as a next generation decentralized blockchain platform with unique features that have the potential to help implement a large number of secure and well-scalable blockchain services and decentralized applications. One of Enecuum’s key advantages over other platforms is the “HyperDAG” - a data model for storing and writing transactions, with flexible settings that offer new opportunities for the practical application of blockchain technology. HyperDAG supports the creation of separate branches where the rules can be tailored to solve numerous potential business problems including the ability to handle a large number of transactions cheaply and quickly. Furthermore, this solution allows to integrate the ‘sharding’ technology that is successful in solving the scalability problem.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Launch of the project
- Analysis of the architecture of various known blockchains
- Studies of ways to solve existing problems
- Forming a team of developers to create a new architecture
- Launch of the testnet
- Implementation of the basic protocol
- RPS API, Wallets
- Release of VM and editor of smart contracts
- Implementation of smart contracts SHARNELL
- Creation of a gateway for the automatic transfer of smart contracts from other systems to Enecuum
- Continuous improvement of the protocol
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.