Emanate is building an Audio Exchange Protocol designed to evolve the music industry into the blockchain era, allowing artists to be paid in real-time, to collaborate globally without the need of trust. This could bring much needed efficiency and transparency to the music industry. Emanate plans to create a self governing decentralised organisation that will align the incentives of all the music industry participants.
Ron RadgeCREATIVE DIRECTOR
Seth CohenARTISTIC AND STRATEGIC ADVISOR
|Token Price||0.12 USD|
|Token for sale||88,000,000 MN8 (42%)|
|Token supply||208,000,000 MN8|
|Soft cap||5,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||12,000,000 USD|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
September 2017: Dsound
- In September 2017, dsound.audio was released to the public. Dsound was an instant hit with the steemit community and within 3 months the site was getting over 100,000 monthly visits. Dsound remains one of the most developed blockchain music streaming platforms on the planet.
Q3 2018: Emanate Demo
- In July 2018 Emanate will release a demo smart-collaboration tool and streaming platform that will allow artists to share and showcase their music. Demo tokens will be deployed.
Q3 2018: MN8 Token Sale
- Planned to commence in July, the MN8 token sale is the first key event on the distribution phase of the Emanate token economy.
October 2018: Technical Specification
- We have chosen a time 3 months after EOS mainnet launch to release our full technical specification. This is due to the experience that will need to be taken from the live environment before our technical path is clear.
Q4 2018: Token Integration
- Integration of MN8 tokens. More information coming soon.
Q1 2019: Emanate Live Alpha
- Deployment of the Alpha streaming platform will see Emanate token integration and pay-per-play payments going to artists.
Q2 2019: Partner Platform Integration
- Integration of wallet and payment gateway with partner platforms.
Q3 2019: Emanate Live Beta
- Beta release of streaming platform with additional features such as playlist monetisation, embeddable player-widgets and more.
Q4 2019: DAW Integration
- Deep exploration of DAW integration including ableton and FL Studio.
2020: Emanate Live 1.0
- Completed Emanate ecosystem with dual token economics, integrated with Native Studio applications. This production release will only by considered ready when it fully usable by music producers who know nothing about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.