eLocations disrupts the conventional listing market by providing a one-stop online solution for retail properties on global streets and centres. Furthermore, eLocations will revolutionise contract management for retailers by converting paper-based contracts into self-executable Smart-Contracts on the Blockchain. The mission is to build the worlds most trusted and powerful retail property marketplace to empower global retail brands as well as property owners, investors and real estate brokers with information and tools to make intelligent location decisions.
|Token for sale||1,000,000,000 LOC|
|Hard cap||50,000,000 EUR (58,250,000 USD)|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||Yes|
- 15,000 shop openings news online.
- Commercial property marketplace went live with 30,000 shops and properties.
- First external investor in eLocations (Global Market Leader in shopping centre Christmas lighting).
- 60,000 shops and properties in the top high streets online globally.
- 30,000 store opening news collected and mapped.
- 4,000+ shops for rent.
- 1 million property and news page views.
- Start development Bockchain approach.
- 36,000 store opening news collected and mapped. 80,000 shops and properties in the top high streets online globally.
- Second external investor in eLocations (Global MD Real Estate at a leading investment bank). Start development of Smart Lease Contract prototype.
2nd Quarter 2018
- Pre-ITO (Initial Token Offering); start of Global Roadshow.
3rd Quarter 2018
- Official start of ITO – continuing Global Roadshow.
- Launch of Smart Lease Contract prototype (Beta).
- First customers will sign Lease Contracts on the Blockchain.
- 500,000 shops and properties in the top high streets online globally.
- 150,000 store opening news collected and mapped.
- 2,000,000 shops and properties, 200,000 news and 50,000 listings.
- 3,000,000 shops and properties, 300,000 news and 100,000 listings.
- Majority of the worldwide expanding retailers use eLocations Blockchain contracts.
- Most of the Global Pension Funds under contract for Blockchain leases.
- The Mars Land Registry on the eLocations Blockchain.
- The Venus Land Registry on the eLocations Blockchain.
|Alexa rank||3,758,863 th|
|Promotional video views||90|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.