EWM is a non-profit organization, its goal is creating a single global standard protocol that will simplify the transition and trade in all components of the market. Will issue smart tokens, which will create an EWM network. The organization cooperates with various contractors to achieve its goals, such as the state, companies, banks, non-governmental organizations that are committed to realizing the joint potential of communities around the world. The essence of EWM is to unite all these financial institutions, to let them and all people in the world work decentrally and reduce the commission costs of any transactions, including interbank operations.
An independent financial platform on which all existing financial systems will be built, payments, payments for various services, transfer of funds between different accounts of different banks with a minimum commission within the EWM network. Such banks have already taken part in the project: Barclays, Credit Suisse, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, HSBC, MUFG and State Street. The bank system and the EWM network interacts through the USC "utility settlement coin". The first of this kind decentralized stock exchange with the ability to convert digital assets to fiat money and vice versa.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Research, development, discussion of cooperation with banks
- Launching a platform and a test wallet with support for arbitrary tokens trade
- Integration of the decentralized exchange, the final version of the mobile wallet. -
- Trade in tokens and fiat money
- Partnerships with new banks and the phase of selling tokens "Future sale"
- Creating your own projects on the EWM Platform
- Project globalization. EWM Platform as the basis of the financial system of all developed countries
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.