eHarvestHub enables more than 480 million Small Farmers to provide food transparency, track their product quality, successful delivery and sell directly to supermarkets. No middlemen needed. Sales negotiations, logistics, prices and payments agreements are done through our smart contracts and in real time.
Closed 8 months, 4 weeks ago
|Token Sale||04/28/2018 midnight - 05/23/2018 midnight|
Alvaro RamirezCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER/FOUNDER
Diego GaleanoLEAD ENGINEER & FULL STACK DEVELOPER
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
November 2011 – July 2012 - Age of Discovery
- Customer Discovery
- Business Plan created
- Team assembled
- Advisory Board created
- eHarvestHub becomes a Delaware C Corp.
January 2013 – December 2014 - PTI Traceability
- Traceability MVP soft launch
- Version 2 of MVP Released (2014)
- Raise $87 thousand in Friends & Family Round
- Win 1st place at Google NEXT, Silicon Valley Startup & FoodIT pitch competitions
January 2015 - October 2015 - The farm tools
- Release Order Management System
- Farmers track more than 4 million cases of fresh produce
- Win 1st Place at PUSHTECH 2020 and the industries Produce Marketing Association (PMA), SARTA AgTech and San Francisco Shark Tank, pitch competitions
March 2016 - $ 1 million in VC funding
- Closed $1Million from Tim Draper’s Ventures Lab & Kaiwu Capita Begun development of Marketplace, Transportation platform and Inventory Management System (IMS)
July 2016 - Engineering Talent
- Partnered with Universidad Americana de Managua (UAM) and Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (UNI) in Nicaragua to carry out a weekend hackathon to find our awesome development team
- Marketplace and Inventory Management System are Completed
- eHarvestHaul platform completed and released
November 21 - 28, 2017
- Pre-ICO event. We have set no minimum for the Pre-ICO. Our bonus structure reflects how important you are to us.
November 2017 – March 2018
- Commence Blockchain traceability development and test in Nicaraguan Pilot. Blockchain Traceability will connect the consumer directly to the Farmer
- ICO tentatively will start April 28 th ending May 24 th , 2018 We expect to raise a minimum of $7,000,000 US dollars.
- Token marketplace platform to be completed. Token contributors will be able to list and directly sale EHH tokens to eHarvestHub customers. Customers will begin to pay eHarvestHub for services creating demand for tokens to be sold.3 rd Parties will be able to pay eHarvestHub for marketing to its members.
- Customers will begin using EHH Token to pay for products and services offered in eHarvestHub Marketplace.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.