Egretia joins hands with Egret Technology who has spent four years focusing on HTML5 workflow development. This workflow includes over 10 products, has reached more than 200,000 developers worldwide. Furthermore, the content powered by this workflow has covered 1 billion mobile terminals. Egretia integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite. Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future. The Egretia platform includes a blockchain-based development workflow, four core platforms and an incubator, providing comprehensive blockchain solutions and services for players, content-providers, channels and advertisers, and facilitating a complete ecosystem.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Release test development tools, test chain and smart contract
- Launch the first wave of Egretia blockchain games and applications
- Release Egretia Blockchain SDK alpha version
- Release user digital wallet
- Release Egretia Blockchain Game Platform
- Release Egretia Virtual Goods Trading Platform
- Release Egretia Advertising Platform
- Support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains
- Launch stable Egretia Blockchain V1.0
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.