The DX Network can be thought of as a structured data exchange where participants' revenue is a function of the utility their submitted data provides to other participants, coupled with a delegated trust mechanism and transparent private economy whose function is to incentivize the addition of high utility data and make attacks economically unfeasible.
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Startup Tracker launched at TechCrunch Disrupt London—wins Evernote Prize.
- Startup Tracker 2.0 released adding new data sources and crowdsourcing.
- Dawn of the DX Network: Startup Tracker joins the Y Combinator Startup School.
- Startup Tracker search engine (3.0) released.
- The DX Network development starts, project joins the Imperial College VCC accelerator.
- Token sale details announced.
- Private sale for strategic investors, publication of the network's financial model.
- DX Token public sale.
- DX Network alpha release on Ethereum testnet, launch of DX Dev Grants.
- DX Network release candidate deployed on Ethereum mainnet.
- DX Network stable release deployed on Ethereum mainnet, further round of DX Dev Grants.
- DX App Store launch including fiat payment gateways, Excel plugin, GUI and 3rd party applications.
- Moving towards DX for X: new data type support and ontology abstraction.
- DX for X: onsite private and public data exchanges in any field of application.
- Initial release of the DXTA protocol.
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.