Docademic is creating a Healthcare services based blockchain that will be powered by MTC. As more Healthcare services utilize the MTC blockchain, we anticipate MTC becoming the token of choice by a growing ecosystem of healthcare service providers thus causing the utility of MTC to grow.
|Total raised||1,100,000 USD|
|Token for sale||350,000,000 MTC (35%)|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 MTC|
|Soft cap||525 ETH (236,612 USD)|
|Hard cap||2,100 ETH (946,449 USD)|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- DoctorDice.com is incorporated under Sidrese SA de CV.
- Launched DoctorDice.Com
- DoctorDice.com becomes the largest Social network for doctors in LatAm
- DoctorDice.com gets accepted by various business accelerators Including Society 3 and 500 Startups
- DoctorDice.com becomes Docademic to better achieve its worldwide vision during Society3 accelerator in San Francisco.
- Docademic CEO Charles Nader gets accepted into “Technology Enabled Blitzscaling” Program at Stanford University given by LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman, Former Mozilla CEO John Lilly, and business author and Venture capitalist Chris Yeh.
- Docademic applies new strategy to expand and introduce new services using blockchain and AI and develops first Free 24/7 Video Telemedicine assistance service in the world available in the App store and Play store.
- Docademic Launches Docademic APP a Medical Assistance service, and quickly expands to 5 other countries in LatAm. Legal and regulatory is covered by Hogan Lovells LLP team in LatAm.
- Docademic Medical Assistance service is a success and further expands to 15 more countries. Totaling 20 countries. Receives excellent reviews in App Store and Play store.
- Docademic starts sales of its Geographic health monitor (GHM) and Direct targeted notification system (DTM) to Private Industry and Governments.
- Docademic builds Regulatory compliant strategy with legal firm Foley Lardner LLP to offer services in the US.
- Docademic Inc. incorporates in the US.
- Docademic starts plans to start offering service in California
-Docademic signs contract with IQVIA formerly QuintilesIMS
- Docademic MTC Token Sale
- Support for tokens and token listing on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Launch of Docademic Marketplace inside Docademic Platform
- Launch of Docademic Platform in US
- Launch of Docademic Platform in Europe
- Launch of Docademic Blockchain and Medical Coin (MC)
- Launch of Docademic Platform in Asia and Middle East
- Further expansion into rest of world and increase in services and products offered in marketplace
|Total raised||1,100,000 USD|
|Alexa rank||324,421 th|
|Promotional video views||4,949|
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.