DICE introduces the “Cluster Model” economy, based on a large number of unconnected peers (called “operators”) all working within a singular global ecosystem. Each of those network peers is in a way a small country of its own, and the DICE miners supporting it, are its virtual citizens. “Investment Mining” is another breakthrough that the cluster model provides. Miners own their new DICE, but the capitalisation of the respective operator increases with the overall mining production. This makes an investor out of every miner, and the choice of who will be the operator they mine for, is a completely personal decision. Thus, every operator is in fact a self-funding social structure built around a cause or business venture.
Rumen SlavchovICO ADVISOR
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
- Initial concept developed and an early version of the technical whitepaper written
- Initial alpha mining and operator software; first valid units; core team formed
- Team growing and traction building; further improvements in the protocol for better security
- DICE Money Ltd officially registered; internal tests with beta version mining and operator solutions
- Demo operators online and early software available to users
- DICE Money ICO
- Existing to date DICE system code released for wide community support
- Embedded operator and end-user mining solutions commercially available
- DICE available as tradeable stock
- DICE Card prototypes
- Enterprise solutions and partnerships for DICE integration and support
TrackICO does not encourage investing in any ICOs published on the platform. Make sure to do your own thorough research before putting money into Initial Coin Offerings. All content on TrackICO is meant to be used for information purposes only, and should not be taken as financial or investment advice.